Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID
Powered by Vanilla
Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

The Amazing Spider-Man!

Lord StaffordLord Stafford Posts: 25,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in General
This year, without a doubt, is the year of the best superhero movies ever. We have this, The Avengers, and The Dark Knight Rises.

I'll keep this short, but I just have to talk about Peter and Gwen. Andrew and Emma are as perfect together as they are in their roles. Their chemistry is outstanding, and the music that plays whenever they are together is beautiful. I didn't know this, but Andrew and Emma are going out. That must have helped with their chemistry, since they started going out while filming this movie. I'll state, that this movie is better than the previous 3 Spiderman's combined. Andrew is perfect in the role, and is better than Tobey was. I just feel that this movie has a lot of added realism, that the original trilogy didn't have. Emma is at home in her role, and is also perfect. In fact, I prefer her to Kirsten. And, finally, I'll just say I've never cared so much about a fictional couple, that I was desperate for her and Peter to get back together. It seems like they will, in the next one.

I hope that the next Spiderman is just as good. I'm sure it will be. The direction is great, particularly in those little moments between the two main characters. But the action is brilliant when it needs to be.

I'm willing to answer any questions that you may have, regarding my thoughts. But, overall, I'll give this a 9/10.

Lord Stafford.
The world or nothing.

Whatever it takes... survive.

Comments