Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Powered by Vanilla
Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

My trip to 2 Potter events.

chesterchester Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in General
In 2011, i've attended 2 Potter events. The first one was in Antwerp, it was a very small event with Jason Isaacs and Evanna Lynch attending:

I got 2 autographs that day:

Jason Isaacs, was a bit cocky towards some people:

Evanna Lynch, she's a really nice person:

One week later, i attended the DH2 World Premiere in London, it was the best Potter experience i've ever had. I took lots of pictures:

From the days before the premiere, sleeping at Trafalgar Square was hell, it was so cold and wet:

Hours before the Premiere began, it was raining very hard:

But then... the premiere began!!! It was so exciting, but people were pushing quite hard thus it was quite difficult to take decent pictures. But still, i managed to take decent pictures:

I got 7 autographs, but 2 were ruined by water a few weeks later. The 2 destroyed were the autographs from Rupert Grint and Daniel Radcliffe, a squall blew them of the table right into our little pond. When i finally got them out of it, they were completely ruined. I was very sad that day.

I almost got Matthew Lewis, JK Rowling, the Phelps Twins and Timothy Spall. But they all had to go quite fast through the Premiere so they couldn't spend a lot of time at the place i was standing. JK returned to the place i was standing after the speech but she didn't give autographs, she was crying very hard. So she went straight to her limo.

But still, i got the 5 autographs below:

Emma Watson, she was so sweet towards her fans. At first she was very rushed by the WB people but she returned later and gave me an autograph, she even gave a hug to a girl standing next to me:

Tom felton, he was very kind to his fans, he was quite mad at the photographers:

Bonnie Wright, she was very rushed by the WB people :

Jim Broadbent, he was very kind and calm:

Robbie Coltrane, he was a really cool person:
Post edited by chester on
imageimageimage

Comments