Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Powered by Vanilla
Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Presidential Debate?

Darth LedgerDarth Ledger Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in General
Anybody watching this?
"If you make yourself more than just a man... If you devote yourself to an ideal... You become something else entirely- A Legend."

Comments

• RichardRichard Posts: 48,595 mod
    I cant but I would... What did you guys think?
  • aaronaaron Posts: 20,939 mod
    Fuck it all. Obama may have been rusty tonight but I am getting so fucking pissed about everyone in our bullshit community supporting Romney. Before the economy, before the healthcare systems...before ANY of that shit comes the most BASIC, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS for all citizens. Taking away the women's right to choose what to do with their child, and taking away the rights of gay people to have a legal marriage is fucking astounding and reminiscent of 1950s America. This is 2012. Romney and his Republican bullshitters have gridlocked Obama out of making any huge progress in the past four years and now they're blaming him for the slow progress we've made. I'm shocked that anyone who believes in a free and equal America would be voting for Romney, and that's one of the reasons why I hate my bullshit community: full of rich millionaires who don't give a shit about the middle class, and all they care about is keeping their money and refusing to pay higher taxes. It's simple goddamn math. Paul Ryan, Romney's running mate, suggested a plan (as the stats showed a few days ago on the Internet) that would tax a school bus driver at a higher rate than any one of these millionaires. What kind of fuckery is this? I'm ready to move out of Oregon, and (if Romney wins the election) this country. It's time to stop letting 60+ year old wankers run this society...
    imageimageimage
  • Darth LedgerDarth Ledger Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's an increased level of bullshit from all politics but You are right that Obama hasn't even been able to do any of what he's wanted... He's only been given a taste of what he originally intended. How is Romney supposed to understand the middle class when he's never been middle class? How can people support this that barely make enough to get by? Brain - fucking - washed.
    "If you make yourself more than just a man... If you devote yourself to an ideal... You become something else entirely- A Legend."

• RichardRichard Posts: 48,595 mod
    Well i already bet one of my friends that oboma will get reelected so Ill be pissed if he isnt LOL
  • XDMorsmordreXDXDMorsmordreXD Posts: 6,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There wasn't a 'devastating blow' from Romney, or Obama, and I don't think the debate changed things significantly. I do think Romney held his own, and that Obama wasn't particularly strong. The commentator, Jim Lehrer, was horrible - he didn't enforce the rules correctly, and...I think he's getting too old. If I could vote, I still wouldn't know who I'm voting for, and would need to read up on both more.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mysterious thing time.
  • XWingardium_LeviosaXXWingardium_LeviosaX Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭
    Wanted to watch it, but I had other things to do so I'll just read the highlights in The New York Times.
  • Martin1Martin1 Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What was Obama supposed to do web Romney lied through his teeth about all the stances he took before?

I feel like Obama is saving his punches for later debates. Like, when companies moving overseas was addressed, he didn't mention romneys companies getting tax breaks for doing that. Why? Probably saving it.