Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID
Powered by Vanilla
Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

My adventure with J.K.Rowling

PottergoosePottergoose Posts: 210 ✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in General
Well, first and foremost, https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151149459719585&set=a.10150253944214585.331825.679914584&type=1&theater

Okay, tonight was AMAZING! It started out with meeting up with the fan club for dinner nearby, then we took a group shot outside the theater.

Now to the good stuff. She was amazing! I think my favorite moment in the interview was when the whole "adult book" concept came up, and she was like "ever since 50 shades of gray came out, it has a whole different meaning." :)). She was like well this is different, the characters have sex...but they don't enjoy it lol! She practically tore apart 50 shades of gray!

Afterwards, she was signing for everyone. The security guard was one big pain in the butt. He was pushing everyone forward at a massive rate, and they were very specific, no posed photos, only can take a photo from the side..etc etc. It was so rushed, that I never in the world expected her to look straight at me as she was signing and ask me how I was...later I found out people were saying all different things like how she inspired them, and she was complimenting house ties and such....and yet I froze up and couldn't think of what to say because I was too star struck, so instead as she handed me my book I was like THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good night good night :)

Comments