Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Powered by Vanilla
Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

What is your favourite Quidditch scene? (Films)

WeasleytheKingWeasleytheKing Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
I have watched all the movies in the past fortnight, and I've always loved the Quidditch matches at Hogwarts. So it got me wondering, do you guys have a favourite Quidditch match/scene from the films?

PS - one of my favourite scenes in the Harry Potter series. I remember watching it for the first time. It really is magical. We get the whole match from the release of the quaffle, bludgers and snitch to Harry catching it to complete the game. I've read and watched in interviews that the producers wish they spent more time on this scene, but I personally see nothing wrong with it.

COS - Another exciting match. This one centred on the rogue bludger and Malfoy as the enemy. While it isn't as exciting as the first, I still really enjoy it.

POA - loved loved loved seeing Quidditch in the rainy storm! It's not as long and ends up focussing more on the dementors, but an intense scene.

OOTP - Oh crap. Wait. As much as I love the movie, I love the Quidditch scenes in the book and would have loved to see them. It didn't detract from the movie or anything, but it would have been great IMO.

HBP - I love the tryouts and the match in this movie. The match itself - though short - is a version of Quidditch that I think the other films didn't have. It kinda feels like rugby or some brutal sport. I love it.

So, my favourite is probably still PS, followed by HBP. Just thought I'd share my thoughts and maybe start some discussion. I really do miss talking about Potter all the time.

(Sorry for any punctuation or spelling errors by the way aha I'm on my phone!)

Comments