Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Powered by Vanilla
Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Assassin's Creed 3 Spoiler Thread

Martin1Martin1 Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
Title says it here, don't come to be spoiled.

Though, I do ask if you are revealing end of the game info, aka who dies/lives what happens in the end, please put the spoiler brackets on those as I'm sure not many people have completed the game. Probably none on the forum.

Comments

• Martin1Martin1 Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, so what I want to say is that I've logged 5-530 hours of gameplay and I think I'm on sequence 4, MAYBE 5 I don't remember, but I think four. Got me wondering, how many sequences are there? I couldn't find it yesterday and I didn't want to check assassins wikia because there are spoilers everywhere there.

Anyways, yeah, after 5 hours of gameplay Connor isn't even an assassin yet. This better mean I'm looking at 20 hours of gameplay fuckers over at Ubisoft!

Also, movements are beautiful and fluid. Took me a little to get used to the new deflecting attack system, but I like it. It's easier than the previous one.

And the story so far, wow, I didn't think we'd sped so much time with Haythem. That was great to see, and the fucking plot twist he was a Templar. WOW, it got me. But it made perfect sense. When he was in England and his group talked openly about the ones who came before, I was wondering, how did they know this when the Assassins seemed to have such little information on it? Well, answer solved, he was a Templar. Just holy plot twist everywhere.

And, there are these Boston guards that are impossible to fight. Maybe they're impossible because Connor is young and can't deal/take much damage, especially with no armor, but holy hell if you get into a fight with two of these guys at the point in the story where I am, you're dead.

Anyways, it's all perfection so far. Especially the frontier. Climbing trees is just wow, so detailed and fluid. When they said it looks next gen on this gen consoles, they didn't lie. Only thing that could be better is faces, but I think because I played LA Noire I feel like everything should be to that standard of facial recognition, so the faces are probably fine, my view of them is probably skewed by LA Noire.

Anyways yeah, perfect, just perfect so far.