Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID
Powered by Vanilla
Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Hello Harry Potter Fans!

lupinshowllupinshowl Posts: 369
edited October 2009 in General
Hello fans! Allow me to introduce myself . .....my name is Lupinshowl........I'm about 5'3 now....still growing........turning 15 soon......going to the prestigious school of __________ school. I aspire to become a director when I get older......I have blue eyes......have no need for glasses.....but wear reading glasses just to look smart........and cause Harry wears them too.......he gets alot of a$$........light skinned.......dark brown hair......looks more like black hair at night time........hates walks on the beach.....but wouldn't mind sex on the beach......hobbies include.....fantasizing about Harry Potter characters.....which I see alot here do as well....we will get on fine......wink-wink.....I think Harry is so cool cause he gets alot of a$$......Hermoine is hot......didn't like Ginny all that much until I saw her in Half Blood Prince......OMG......(drool).......she is sooo hott!!! And I think Cho Chang is bangin hott, wasn't happy with the fact that she wasn't in Half blood prince........

I'm not some horny kid........people tell me its good to express about sexual thoughts instead of bottling it up......They say it makes you more mature later on in life........ so here I am.......found something I love.....Harry Potter Books and movies..........and thinking about sex........perfect place right guys.............express yourselves.......go on........sex.

Comments