Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID
Powered by Vanilla
Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Fun with Harry Potter.......

lupinshowllupinshowl Posts: 369
edited October 2009 in General
I was just wondering if anyone had any good Potter jokes out there............I found this one and thought it was funny and wanted to share it.....................

Three friends, a Gryffindor, a Ravenclaw, and a Hufflepuff, went on a hunting trip. The first night, the Gryffindor student goes out and comes back to the cabin with a big deer on his shoulders. The others ask him how he did it, and he coolly replies, "I saw the tracks, I followed them, and bang! I got the deer!"

The next night, the guy from Ravenclaw goes out and comes back with an even bigger deer. His story: "I saw the tracks, I followed them, I made certain I was downwind, I took careful aim, and bang! I got the deer,"

So the Hufflepuff decides to give it a go. But the next night, when he drags himself back to the cabin; his two companions find him bruised and bloody all over. "What happened to you?" they asked.

"Well," replies the Hufflepuff, "I saw the tracks, I followed the tracks, and bang! I got hit by the Hogwarts Express."

Comments