Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Powered by Vanilla
Welcome to Harry Potter Forum! Below you will find many interesting threads and discussions. Enjoy.

Just got back from Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows

mattStrelowmattStrelow Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in General
I has finally come out in Brazil and I just got back from the theater. Whoa, I can't believe how good this was! Just so much fun!
The story is great, and once again we have brilliant performances from both RDJ and Jude Law.
What's really curious is that, while following the same formula, this one is just so different from the first one! I mean, it looks like the last one was only a prototype to a bigger product, which is Game of Shadows.
I was a little annoyed by the fact that this one is presented in 2:35:1 while the first one was shot on 1:85:1, but the great use of the bigger scope almost made up for the discontinuity. One thing that also bothered me was the fact that the movie builds up to a freakin' chess match. Like WTF? Let's talk disappointing climaxes.
But still, overall, despite the flaws pointed above, I just freakin' loved it! So stylish, so thrilling, and so cool!
Kudos to the forest chase scene which was AWESOMETASTIC

Comments