So I was offered a new job the other day at a bigger cinema than the one that I'm currently at. It's also a theatre so there's quite often professional singers there (E.G: Guy Sebastian did a concert there about two weeks ago).
I took it.
However the only downside is that I have to move. I also won't have internet for roughly a month-or-so. That means that I'll be M.I.A on here for a little bit (I've been going back and forth for interviews for the past 2-3 weeks which is why I've been on here less during that time too).
Bahaha I'm sorry. Just keep practicing and you'll keep getting better. But a few things: 1) Why is it not even remotely correct dimensions for a poster? 2) Why did you choose the earliest and grossest looking potter logo? 3) Why use a picture of Hogwarts that isn't real? It looks like it's from a videogame. 4) It looks like the wand and the arm are yours and you just snapped a picture of them. :P 5) Use the clone stamp tool to replicate sections of the wand, not a paint brush. :P 6) Why in god's name is the WB logo so huge? It shouldn't even need to be there, and if so, at the very bottom and very, VERY tiny.
Again, you're a beginner, but...still, you didn't think out the idea very well. :P Just keep practicing i guess.
1) Teacher never told us the correct dimensions of a poster.
2) Just because of reasons.
3) I couldn't find any pictures of a decent close up Hogwarts.
4) Not mine. In fact they're two separate pictures. I'll link them in another comment.
5) I didn't replicate sections of the wand. Only thing I replicated was the bottom of the arm (Seriously, this arm was so short).
6) The WB logo is there because it looked empty up there and the teacher told me to put it there. I didn't want to put I had to do what she said.
And the award for dumbest Australian TV network goes to Channel 9.
Seriously, why the hell would they decide to premiere Deathly Hallows Part 1 at 8:30pm on a Monday night?!?! It doesn't finish until 11:30pm and loads of people have school / work the next day! I for one, won't be watching as Channel 7 is airing the Revenge finale.