It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I wonder how much Newell paid them to omit these bad moments from the film ;)The first time I ever saw GoF was a few years ago on ABC, so back then I had no idea what had been edited. These are the moments which were missing from tonight's broadcast:
1. Fred and George turning into old men
2. Ron's "Piss off" to Harry
3. A line of Rita Skeeter's interview of Harry
4. Fred and George's "Babbling, bumbling band of baboons"
5. Fred asking Angelina to the Yule Ball
6. Hagrid and Madame Maxime convo
7. Neville asking Harry if he's okay as he wakes up from another dream
8. Myrtle leaning on Harry in the prefects' bath
Not to mention the deadly presence of our Prometheus-looking Azog villain in Smaug's absence which I'm sure will garner an Oscar nomination for best supporting actor AND help the film win best visual effects. Throw in some stone giants too and it will rock!That will be nice! So the third movie going to be a 3 hours of battle of the five armies?